Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thanks Jay and Shamrock in Elkford BC





Well as I prepare to leave an awesome time in Elkford BC with Jay and Shamrock I would like to put a huge thanks out to them for putting up with me! I had an awesome time here and will not forget this part of the trip for sure.

We had some awesome parties here including the one at Sneaky's were this guy Brent kept buying the entire bar rounds all night long. People had at least 3 drinks in front of them at all times. That was the night of Pat's birthday. We had an awesome fire and dinner at his place. We also went to the pub in Fernie Saturday night. It was pretty empty. I think that town is a winter town. But still fun times.

Today Rain and I set out to hike Mount Wapiti. We got lost and just ended up hiking the Boivin Creek Trail. Still amazing to do. It went up a small vally beside a small torqouize stream. It was such a fun hike. I little wet in places put so nice to hike down in a mountain vally. Rain found 3 deer she ended up running for awhile before coming back.

Later this week I am heading to Calgary. I can't wait to tour the Big Rock Brewery. It's going be amazing!

Johnny










2 comments:

  1. Big Rock brewery tour.. i'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. find out what kind of hops they use for their grasshopper.. citrusy pallette!

    ReplyDelete