Thursday, July 16, 2009

Staying on the Slave

The Slave River is so incredible I have decided to stay up here for 3 weeks. After a great time with Theo I took him back to High Level AB and drove back to Fort Smith the next day. To my surprise the river has came up to spring levels by the time I got back so it will be like a new river for the next few days. I am stoked to get out on it with John and Leif to get some paddling in and go out and find some sweet waves.

The Slave River Festival called Paddle Fest is in 3 weeks so I will stay for that. It is going be great. A rodeo, extreme race and all kinds of events are planned. It is going be a great time up here and I can't wait for all the good times and stories and great photo's.

Anyways here a video Theo and I made of our time here on the Slave. Check it out. Let me know what you think! Leave some comments!

Johnny

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rain,

    I like your life preserver.

    Sincerely,

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the swimmer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theo! he had an awesome trip though, paddled really well

    ReplyDelete