Sunday, September 6, 2009

Vancouver Tourist

From DogBeach
So I have spend the last couple days being a Vancouver tourist. It is a pretty nice city but it seems to rain a lot lately. I though I had a pretty rough old ride for my travels but check out this guys. Makes mine look like I live in a modern high end house!
From DogBeach
Rain and I went to Dog Beach today for a little run. It was pretty nice. Lots of dogs to play with and a nice ocean front beach right near downtown. Rain had a great play and is all tired out now!

From DogBeach

I also went to a CouchSurfing.org party. It was a great time with food and people from all over! I met some really awesome people from everywhere in the world there and thanks to the host for putting it on! It was a great time!

Johnny

From CouchSurferParty


From CouchSurferParty


From CouchSurferParty


From CouchSurferParty


From CouchSurferParty


From LynnCanyonWithJacqui


From LynnCanyonWithJacqui


From LynnCanyonWithJacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment