Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Paddle of the Gull this Season

Hitting the meat



Well I got in my very last paddle on the Gull this season with a few of my friends.  This river in Minden Ontario is so much fun.  I learned to paddler here and always enjoy coming back.  It just improves your technique so much paddling there.  I am off to the Ottawa River now though!  But here are some Gull photos!

All photos are by Patti Johnson!  Thanks Patti!

Johnny



Bruce Running the Dam GullWithBruceAndPatti



First Drop GullWithBruceAndPatti



Looking down the river GullWithBruceAndPatti



Bruce lining up Whitehorse Falls GullWithBruceAndPatti



Bruce getting ready for impact! GullWithBruceAndPatti



Impact! GullWithBruceAndPatti



Happy to be home GullWithBruceAndPatti


Running the dam

No comments:

Post a Comment