Monday, August 24, 2009

Ashlu Creek

Sol huckin' the last drop AshluRiverBC


Well I just checked off another BC creek in the books with out smashing my face in. Sol and I met up with a dude named Steve and Squamish and we headed for the Ashlu Mini-Mine section. It was a short run. Really continuous and really cold water! The run was pretty tight. We got to run through the start of a dam. On the way back Sol and I picked black berrys. They were so tasty!

Heres some pictures of Sol running the last drop a few times! She ran it infront of me the first time and got stopped in the hole. I almost landed on her. Sol's shirt imploded and she was mad. So she ran it again and again until she stomped the line perfect! It made for some good photo's!

Johnny

Hangin' with Sol's beaver "Skook" AshluRiverBC


From AshluRiverBC


Setting up safty to make us look more hardcore! AshluRiverBC


Sol going down AshluRiverBC


From AshluRiverBC


From AshluRiverBC

No comments:

Post a Comment